• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

justheretocreep

Hey everybody, good morning and happy Monday! It appears that this board is taking the entire packet into consideration as some with ok scores (including myself) have been selected and others with outstanding scores have not, so those who have not heard yet be prepared for anything. On that note, I realize those who received a Y are understandably excited however please keep in mind those who are devastated on not being selected. Stay humble for those who are selected and keep fighting for those who didn't make it this time, never give up on your dreams! Have a good week everyone and good luck to those who haven't heard yet!

Hey everybody, good morning and happy Monday! It appears that this board is taking the entire packet into consideration as some with ok scores (including myself) have been selected and others with outstanding scores have not, so those who have not heard yet be prepared for anything. On that note, I realize those who received a Y are understandably excited however please keep in mind those who are devastated on not being selected. Stay humble for those who are selected and keep fighting for those who didn't make it this time, never give up on your dreams! Have a good week everyone and good luck to those who haven't heard yet!
Pilot or NFO? Congrats!!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Um no. Results aren't released until ALL applications have been considered. The Fleet folks have been getting results as of Thursday/Friday so it's a matter of days before everyone else gets them.

The results are probably hanging around someone's desk and just need to be released on Sharepoint for recruiters to access.

Demi Durkin

OCS Applicant
Um no. Results aren't released until ALL applications have been considered. The Fleet folks have been getting results as of Thursday/Friday so it's a matter of days before everyone else gets them.

The results are probably hanging around someone's desk and just need to be released on Sharepoint for recruiters to access.

I'm assuming he meant that our entire applications are considered (as opposed to only ASTB scores etc), not that some applications will be considered/released before others are considered.

Demi Durkin

OCS Applicant

Thank you for the reminder...and hope! My ASTB isn't great so I've been waiting for a no...

Safashton

Rufio181 or NavyOffRec, perhaps you can elaborate, does Final select always have your OCS Ship Date attached to it? Or does Final select simply come after Pro-Rec-Y and the Thumbs up from N3M?