• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10 June 2006

sundevil

Well it looks like Super 8 is the meeting place for breakfast, now we just need a time. How does 8 oclock sound? That should give us plenty of time to eat, talk, and get there in plenty of time. If any of you priors have any better advise on this, let us know... the impression I've gotten is that there is no reason to get there to early. I will also have my car if any other people need rides or to stash stuff. Call me 480 251 8012.

Doug

navyblue84

8AM in the lobby sounds good! I just got my travel itinerary this morning and it looks like I won't even be arriving in Pensacola until 9pm on Saturday night, kinda sucks but at least it's not later. Anyways I'll see you guys Sunday morning! And thanks for the ride offers guys, I'll definitely be taking up either Doug or Brent on their offers...I call shotgun! 4 days, oh yeah! :D

Todd

roetzheime

Hey guys, It's Liz. I've been messaging with Todd. I'll see you all in the lobby of super 8 Sunday morning. A ride to base would be greatly appreciated, as would the opportunity to stash my cell phone in your car. I'll be receiving my orders and plane ticket tomorrow (finally). See you guys soon!

navyblue84

Hey to all my SNA and SNFO 17-06 classmates, you've got to check out this awesome video...let's call it a little motivational video to get through OCS successfully and start our flight training. It's a great video of some Hornets, Mirages, and another European fighter! I can't stop watching it. These guys are some great pilots who aren't afraid to fly low! :D

Here's the link to the video:

Anyways, I'll see you all in a couple days!

Todd

MustangGT66

Hey everybody, I'll be joining 17-06 as well. Any other CEC deppers in the class?

I'm Carl and I'll be staying at the Super 8 NAS Corry with the rest of you, and if need to hop around anywhere, I rented a car for the day since I'll be getting in at 11am from Pittsburgh on Saturday.

Can't wait to hear from/meet you guys!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
All you 10 June guys, just wanted to wish you all good luck... Met one of your classmates the otherday while I was lifeguarding... he asked me for some swimming/floating advice, and when I asked him what for, and told him I was headed to the Academy, we immediately hit it off... ended up swimming and working out together the next day. Hope it all works out great!

Good luck!

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
They were pushing for me to get in on the Jun 10th or 26th classes (if memory serves me correct), but I still need to finish out my mandatory three month period for PRK. Have fun! :)