• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08 JAN 2023 OCS

Ky1738

I just found out I got accepted for SWO and my date is also January 8th, could someone invite me to the group me?

TheManInTheBox99

I just found out I got accepted for SWO and my date is also January 8th, could someone invite me to the group me?
Since I haven’t heard back from anyone on a group me invite, I’m going to make one right now for us. I’ll be meeting a bunch of people from my NTAG who will also be going to OCS JAN 8th, so I’ll invite them to it as well.

Ky1738

Since I haven’t heard back from anyone on a group me invite, I’m going to make one right now for us. I’ll be meeting a bunch of people from my NTAG who will also be going to OCS JAN 8th, so I’ll invite them to it as well.
Perfect let me know when you set that all up

User1998

Can you also send me the invite link?!

HACAPT45

Just got word I will be in this class as well, group message floating around anywhere?
Hey there vbts13 .... Great you received 8Jan23 class! Your ID indicates you were selected in the May'22 board as an SNA. Can you confirm you have not been previously delayed or pushed?

vbts13

Hey there vbts13 .... Great you received 8Jan23 class! Your ID indicates you were selected in the May'22 board as an SNA. Can you confirm you have not been previously delayed or pushed?
That is correct, someone in my area dropped so I got their date

HACAPT45

That is correct, someone in my area dropped so I got their date
vbts13 .... You must have the luck of the Irish. I am one of 93 SNA's selected in the November 2021 Board .... we were booked with shipping dates for classes 06/23 & 07/23 (Nov 6 & 28) .... Then informed 3 weeks prior to class date we were indefinitely delayed .... all November Selectees .... the vast majority of us are still waiting for a new class date. Can we borrow your shillelagh for luck?

Hey guys! I'm one of the lucky SNA's dropped from November that somehow got into this class. Mind sending me a invite to the group me?

HACAPT45

Hey guys! I'm one of the lucky SNA's dropped from November that somehow got into this class. Mind sending me a invite to the group me?
Reece ... you and vbts13 finished with the Irish shillelagh yet? Some of us other Nov "indefinite delays" could you a litle luck as well ....
Congrats to you both. Remember us when you are candios and we are brand new. Holding .....