• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08 JAN 2023 OCS

CJ95

I will also be attending the 8JAN class. Who's ready for the cold?

Last edited:

HACAPT45

This AM informed all SNA/SNFO's in class 06/23 (6November22) rolled to "INDEFINITELY" due to backup in Pensacola. Also included OCS graduate already at Pensacola sent home (OHARP). Understand class 07/23 also affected which would those down the line. Any confirmations of the pushes?

ccrutchfield

This AM informed all SNA/SNFO's in class 06/23 (6November22) rolled to "INDEFINITELY" due to backup in Pensacola. Also included OCS graduate already at Pensacola sent home (OHARP). Understand class 07/23 also affected which would those down the line. Any confirmations of the pushes?
There is a lot of talk going around about these delays, a lot of us have been talking in the groupme group chats if you want to join those...hopefully we won't get pushed back and they'll throw some draino in the pipeline to resume normal flow...only time will tell though

CJ95

My recruiter claims this means we will do less running. Have any of you heard similarly??
I have heard that PT/runs will be conducted indoors if the outside temperature drops below 20F. I would assume this also means less running, as it would be more difficult to get a good run in around the halls of the Nimitz.

znix33

There is a lot of talk going around about these delays, a lot of us have been talking in the groupme group chats if you want to join those...hopefully we won't get pushed back and they'll throw some draino in the pipeline to resume normal flow...only time will tell though
Can you send me the Group Me link?

The2ndworst

Got picked up for this class, little suprised with only about 5 weeks of heads up. Can I be added to the group chat?