• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06JUNE SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

Crockerkio

Well 30 something. They pulled rope from this board to fill fy22 in the mini board from mag. They usually select around 46 people give or take. Of course about 80 people apply
Tough select in my opinion. I’m up for SWO as well for next months board so hopefully to see which way I go.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Supply has underselected several times now, that should make those that get a Pro-N take notice.
Yea I noticed.. I was so close too... I actually had a vote. I spoke with the com for the mini board I got pulled to and updated my personal statement after the fact assuming I was on track for the June board like originally planned

kahkakike

Thank you! So i went to the “OCS class date and information” section, the latest one is in November 2022. Does that mean all the class date before november 2022 are already full? So those who got selected will be on december or next year?

Brian1942

I was selected prorec Y for the mini board that took place may 6, don’t know ship date yet, just waiting and running so I’m in my best shape… Also Mr. Celestine will notify whoever you have on the first page of your application for CO,XO, CCC