• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06JUNE SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

amn010916

Haven't seen a post about it so thought I'd create one. Anyone else submit their SUPPLY CORPS package before/on May 23rd deadline to get reviewed for the SUPPLY CORPS BOARD convening on 06June2022? This is my first time submitting and I am nervous and anxious :-D

Last edited:

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Haven't seen a post about it so thought I'd create one. Anyone else submit their SUPPLY CORPS package before/on May 23rd to get reviewed for the SUPPLY CORPS BOARD? This is my first time submitting and I am nervous and anxious :-D
there is a forum for this post. Search "supply board" may should be in the context. But to answer your question Yes, results were released june 6th

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Haven't seen a post about it so thought I'd create one. Anyone else submit their SUPPLY CORPS package before/on May 23rd to get reviewed for the SUPPLY CORPS BOARD? This is my first time submitting and I am nervous and anxious :-D
Your BOL should be updated today, my was

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
My BOL wasn't updated today but I'm sure they are busy. I'm praying that Monday my BOL will be updated! I wish you the best of luck bro!
Well monday is a federal Holiday, so it won't be today, mostly likely tuesday. I already received my pro y for the SWO board. I did not get selected for the supply mini board