• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06JUNE SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

Besoin22

Same. My command just got ahold of the list from N3 and that’s how I was notified. COC still have not received any kind of notification, no email from Mr. Paul, and my BOL still isn’t updated.

I think we’re the same, it just says FY23 for our OCS class. Congrats!
Would you mind forwarding me the memo as well?

VFAswatkatz

Supply has underselected several times now, that should make those that get a Pro-N take notice.
Sir, I am putting in for the 12SEP Supply board. If Supply has under selected in the recent boards, does this increase or decrease chances in SEP? V/r -M

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

Sir, I am putting in for the 12SEP Supply board. If Supply has under selected in the recent boards, does this increase or decrease chances in SEP? V/r -M
It doesn't because NRC has their goal, but their goal is sometimes 50% more than the actual goal to account for those that decline or they push the extra's to next FY.

They have not used their full amount of selections for several boards now, they are very picky.

VFAswatkatz

It doesn't because NRC has their goal, but their goal is sometimes 50% more than the actual goal to account for those that decline or they push the extra's to next FY.

They have not used their full amount of selections for several boards now, they are very picky.
Understood, thank you for the gouge. At least we snapped the ball in time to get off a Hail Mary, we’ll see how it plays out. Thanks again !

Workingoutsidemyfield

I am assisting a Sailor for the 12Sep22 board. What is this board number?