• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04 MAR 19 IWC BOARD

Brett Adams

I was supposed to be in for the December board but my medical didn’t get cleared because I had to go back for an extra appointment. I was told by my OR that I got the okay from medical and everything is good so hopefully should be good for this board.

I know for the December board a list was published a few days before the board date of everyone that was successfully submitted so that may be the case for this one as well.

huskybiz

I just got this Email today stating that my OCS application was processed for the IWC Board and that i need to remain physically qualified for board participation. It went on to say the results will be posted within weeks of the board date.

Has anyone else received a similar email?

whentherearenine

I just got this Email today stating that my OCS application was processed for the IWC Board and that i need to remain physically qualified for board participation. It went on to say the results will be posted within weeks of the board date.

Has anyone else received a similar email?

Are you an active duty or civilian applicant? I'm wondering if I'd personally receive confirmation or if my recruiter would.