• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04 MAR 19 IWC BOARD

whentherearenine

Preface: Feel free to crucify me if this is already created somewhere. I searched and scrolled (and then searched again) but did not see a duplicate

Anyone else on here applying for this board? Signing off on my package this week before it heads off into the void. Excited and anxious. The next 10 or so weeks are going to be nerve-wracking.

huskybiz

I sent my package in today for Oceano, IP, SWO-Oceano. Fleet application. It will be nerve-wracking. Good luck to all.

terrellbrown

I plan on submitting my package on Tuesday. Did anyone have trouble with 2807-2? I am AD and my PCM is saying that it is a form for civilians going through MEPS and will not sign off on it.

Critical AnalysiZ

I plan on submitting my package on Tuesday. Did anyone have trouble with 2807-2? I am AD and my PCM is saying that it is a form for civilians going through MEPS and will not sign off on it.
Your PCM is wrong. I had to also go back and have mine fill out the 2807-2 (I'm AD as well). Anyone applying to OCS has to have that form (according to the checklist). He filled it out no problem. You're turning yours in after the deadline?

terrellbrown

Your PCM is wrong. I had to also go back and have mine fill out the 2807-2 (I'm AD as well). Anyone applying to OCS has to have that form (according to the checklist). He filled it out no problem. You're turning yours in after the deadline?
Yes, I have spoken to NRC several times about this and they aware of my situation, the base is on a 96 because of the holiday so I won't have access to medical until the 22nd. My Triad has even gotten involved and they still refuse to sign it.

Critical AnalysiZ

Yes, I have spoken to NRC several times about this and they aware of my situation, the base is on a 96 because of the holiday so I won't have access to medical until the 22nd. My Triad has even gotten involved and they still refuse to sign it.
Have you tried to schedule an appointment with another PCM? You can go right on tricare online and switch it. I had some issues and was advised to switch and get a second opinion.

terrellbrown

Have you tried to schedule an appointment with another PCM? You can go right on tricare online and switch it. I had some issues and was advised to switch and get a second opinion.
I haven't yet but will definitely do that Tuesday, thanks. I was trying to keep it the same person because they have already signed off on the 2808 and 2807-1. NRC also said yesterday that if I can attach five years worth of my medical history with the 2808 and 2807-1 that would be sufficient.

Critical AnalysiZ

I haven't yet but will definitely do that Tuesday, thanks. I was trying to keep it the same person because they have already signed off on the 2808 and 2807-1. NRC also said yesterday that if I can attach five years worth of my medical history with the 2808 and 2807-1 that would be sufficient.
Okay, that's great! Hopefully that's true. I wish you the best of luck with your application! It'll be great to see more fleet applicants get selected.

terrellbrown

Okay, that's great! Hopefully that's true. I wish you the best of luck with your application! It'll be great to see more fleet applicants get selected.
Thanks!! Good luck to you as well and I agree. I'll post the outcome of this situation in this thread when its all done. I think this situation would be easily resolved in the future if the 1420.1b was updated.

Jandrick95

Does anyone AD here who has submitted their package receive any confirmation receipt from NRC acknowledging they have your package?