• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 JAN 2021 OCS Class

Still waiting, I heard one guy get his though. I am AD also and pretty miffed that we don’t have them yet.
im tracking one other AD that got hard copies as well. I called the OCS detailers because I had RDC orders right before selection. He said once he is able to clear those then he could cut me the OCS ones. I just figured with the time table we’d all have them already. Maybe this week

efricke12

Hi All - I just got notified that I will be in this class. I requested to join the FB Group. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Torano

Just got notified I’ve been selected for this class, two weeks before we ship out. ?? A bit surprised for sure, not sure that I’m ready, but definitely ready to give it my all. Looking forward to meeting you all

oadams2

Just got notified I’ve been selected for this class, two weeks before we ship out. ?? A bit surprised for sure, not sure that I’m ready, but definitely ready to give it my all. Looking forward to meeting you all
Hi! I’m in this class too!! Leave on the 19th
What boards did you both apply to? I’m just curious since it sounds like you just got your results.

Torano

Wow, and you just found out your class? I’m in the Nov SNA board, but this is the only class I’m eligible for at this point. Fingers crossed for a miracle haha. Congrats and good luck to you!
I appreciate it! If you don't mind me asking. Why is this the only class you're eligible for? I think it's rare for turnaround time to be that quick. Usually it's a month after the board to find out whether you've been PRO-REC Y. Then a couple months after that to get your FINSEL letter and class date.