• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 02Nov20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

DylDozer

SNA PROREC-Y
Contributor
I was in the same boat. I figured the information is already out there, and the idea that if I don't ask that maybe not asking saves me from jinxing myself, but that's ridiculous. My name is either on an OCS roster, or it isn't and that's all there is to it.

We know that's not official news of selection. I figured there wasn't harm in knowing information that someone else already had access to. It's just more info...

Amen Brother, just want that official notice to be 100% sure that there wasnt a screw up lol

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Well everyone, im afraid another Tuesday is passed, and we must wait for another. Fingers crossed they break the tradition and tell us tomorrow.
The November board 2019 released on a Thursday 11/21. We shall see. None in the past year have released on Friday.

Last edited:

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Yeah, it looks like the January board will have a good idea of how long it will take. We're creating a trend now. After January there will be a more reliable pattern.

Maybe the 6 week wait like the August board had to go through is the new normal.

Forgedinwater

Yeah, it looks like the January board will have a good idea of how long it will take. We're creating a trend now. After January there will be a more reliable pattern.

Maybe the 6 week wait like the August board had to go through is the new normal.
Well I sure hope not, I wouldn't wish this wait on anyone.

Coffee & JP8

I know I saw it somewhere in here. But, when did yall see the at board list? Was that after the board already convened or did you know beforehand?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I know I saw it somewhere in here. But, when did yall see the at board list? Was that after the board already convened or did you know beforehand?
Page 26 on October 27th. It was probably posted before the board. the SWO at-board list was posted a week prior.

For the Nov 09 SWO board, everyone knew if they made board the week beforehand.

Tracker95

I’m tempted to ask someone to look up my name for a class date just as some form of relief, but terrified it’ll only cause more stress if I don’t have one yet
I did not get a date and have been feeling terrible since. Bad part is I can't apply to next board until official resuts come out and since there not out yet it looks like I miss next board

GodofAeons

Cyberpunk comes out next week, if I can just make it until then ill be fine waiting for results - although that would make the 6 weeks mark.

So, either ill be playing out of happiness or playing to drown out the sadness lol.

Already decided I'm gonna do Army SMP for my masters if I don't get selected

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I did not get a date and have been feeling terrible since. Bad part is I can't apply to next board until official resuts come out and since there not out yet it looks like I miss next board
If you were seen by the board please put your info on the Excel, or list them here. It helps future applicants gauge their application.

SNA/NFO?
OAR
AQR
PFAR
FOFAR
GPA
Prior service Y/N
Flight Experience Y/N