• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

kenyanmedley

Fmr. Aviation Electrician’s Mate, USN
Hey y’all! Excited to finally post on here. This site helped me so much with the ASTB and I meant to make a post to help people over on that thread, but never got around to it. Anyways, hope everyone does well. Don’t stress yourselves out. Don’t second guess yourselves and shoot for the moon. Everything is gonna’ workout the way it is meant to.

villo0692

Hey y’all! Excited to finally post on here. This site helped me so much with the ASTB and I meant to make a post to help people over on that thread, but never got around to it. Anyways, hope everyone does well. Don’t stress yourselves out. Don’t second guess yourselves and shoot for the moon. Everything is gonna’ workout the way it is meant to.
AEs for the win!

kenyanmedley

Fmr. Aviation Electrician’s Mate, USN
Does anyone know how to check results when the time comes? Or do we just have to be at the mercy of a phone call or text from our recruiters?

Deegy15

Aviation Structural Mechanic - Safety Equipment
Buddy of mine is in OCS now with a 47 5/7/6 1390 and no aviation experience. So don’t dwell on the numbers as an all be it system. Plus, don’t do your self the mental disservice, trust me!

My scores are pretty close with his scores with no flying experience as well. I really hope that this will be a good board for everyone.

dschiffel

anyone else have a problem or struggle with getting their recruiters to reply promptly and push things thru? I feel like im getting annoying bugging him but sometimes i dont hear back for a bit ...

luckynumbr27

anyone else have a problem or struggle with getting their recruiters to reply promptly and push things thru? I feel like im getting annoying bugging him but sometimes i dont hear back for a bit ...
Yeah man, same but I just gave up feeling bad for bugging him and started checking in regularly even if I didnt need to know anything so that he gets more conditioned to me getting in touch with him a lot lol

dschiffel

Squeaky wheel gets the grease
Yea i consistently reach out to him if i dont hear back (have even called the regional office after not hearing back for multiple months. and that definitely got him to reach back out haha). Definitely not letting it just sit around and let time pass. just curious to hear other experiences with recruiters and see if its a normal thing and if anyone knows why. or if it was just a thing for my area