• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Coriolanus

Pro-Rec SNA
Heads up from the October board (formerly November board) things are still strange right now so the rumor mill is running at full steam. Take anything and everything you see from this website or hear from other people with a grain of salt.

Best of luck though!

BDavis11

Contributor
Heads up from the October board (formerly November board) things are still strange right now so the rumor mill is running at full steam. Take anything and everything you see from this website or hear from other people with a grain of salt.

Best of luck though!
Thank you! I have been in the last couple of forums watching the rumor mill go crazy lol.

hossaq

I was submitted for the May board. But according to my recruiter, they won't be looking at anyone who has a waiver on this board (still, fingers crossed) and will get pushed to August board. So here I am!

luckynumbr27

Shenanigans ran me afoul on the last two boards, here’s to third times being a charm ? on the bright side, the hard cutoff in June is no time at all so I’m going to be on my recruiter on the daily to make sure my ducks are in a row this time

Mouselovr

Contributor
I submitted back in December for January, got rolled to May. For Jan, we were told the board would be cancelled, no SNAs would be seen, no civs. That was wrong.

For May were being told civs may or may not be seen, no waivers etc...

While we await to see what happens with May (and whether Ill be joining this board community), note that there’s still a ton of speculation with these boards. Submit as early as you can and try to not get overwhelmed (get overwhelmed anyway).

Echo Five

Hey y'all, gonna be adding to the spreadsheet as well. Best of luck to all of us and like everyone's said, best we can do is get used to waiting and make sure our packages are squared away!
But should we start a pool for how long this thread's gonna be by the time the board posts its results? haha

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
The expectations for boards is now 300+ until results are released. Sorry 25 Jan were over achievers.

D3mascus

My recruiter told me today that we'll shoot for the August 2021 board anyway, but said they are closed for the year and that everything we'll be doing is for FY 22.
I need an ADHD waiver and a LASIK waiver both, so I get that I'll probably miss the June deadline for this board. But I have to hope!

villo0692

So no board after August for 2021...
This is how rumors start....there’s no board scheduled for after August yet because that’s the last for the current fiscal year...meaning that the board calendar hasn’t been updated yet....just hold on a couple months, an updated board schedule will be posted...besided, like we’ve said so far, that website’s for NRD San Diego, not the entire Navy