• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

flywashoe

This is how rumors start....there’s no board scheduled for after August yet because that’s the last for the current fiscal year...meaning that the board calendar hasn’t been updated yet....just hold on a couple months, an updated board schedule will be posted...besided, like we’ve said so far, that website’s for NRD San Diego, not the entire Navy

Oh I had no idea... I just googled Navy Board dates and thought thats it. Thanks for the info

CaptMorgan

Hey everybody! Has anybody heard whether the boards are following the current deadlines listed or Is it a massive free for all until it fills up? Also based on August board description, is the deadline june 5th or 25th ?
"The due date for all applications for this board to Navy Recruiting District is 5 JUN 2021. Navy Recruiting Command’s hard cutoff date is 25 JUN 2021"

Me So Hornet

SNA PRO-REC-Y / OCS 14AUG2022
Trying to make the cutoff for this board.

Is there a thread somewhere on the site that has dates (board meeting, selection, OCS, flight physical, beginning flight training) from previous selectees?

Trying to get a sense for how fast the pipeline is moving.

villo0692

Hey everybody! Has anybody heard whether the boards are following the current deadlines listed or Is it a massive free for all until it fills up? Also based on August board description, is the deadline june 5th or 25th ?
"The due date for all applications for this board to Navy Recruiting District is 5 JUN 2021. Navy Recruiting Command’s hard cutoff date is 25 JUN 2021"
try to have it all before the 5th

villo0692

@villo0692 are you in the May or Aug board?
fuck do I know hahahahah, my package's been submitted since December.....its still there, so....it's a matter of whichever board sees me next, I applied for SWO and was seen by the board last week, but I will only take it if aviation gives me a Pro Rec N....otherwise it'd bother me for the rest of my life

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
fuck do I know hahahahah, my package's been submitted since December.....its still there, so....it's a matter of whichever board sees me next, I applied for SWO and was seen by the board last week, but I will only take it if aviation gives me a Pro Rec N....otherwise it'd bother me for the rest of my life

I totally understand the wait. It is crazy. One thing I learned from the 25 Jan board, is nothing is official until it is official. You have some badass scores, I think you will be fine.

CaptMorgan

Trying not to contribute to the rumor mill but here's the info from the last board on who got pro- rec'd and who didn't.

Howler24

Contributor
What it do.

Applied SNA only to the JAN21 board and got ~w r e c k e d ~.
Now I'm about to get back at it with you nerds.
Our JAN 21 board's thread was wildin'.
We'll see what happens here mi amigos.

Trying not to contribute to the rumor mill but here's the info from the last board on who got pro- rec'd and who didn't.

You see obvious trends of Pro-Rec Y and Pro-Rec N on JAN21 spreadsheet, but there's notable deviation. Goes to show "total package" does matter as much as who else is applying. And whatever else the AirWarrior gods decide.

CaptMorgan

What it do.

Applied SNA only to the JAN21 board and got ~w r e c k e d ~.
Now I'm about to get back at it with you nerds.
Our JAN 21 board's thread was wildin'.
We'll see what happens here mi amigos.

You see obvious trends of Pro-Rec Y and Pro-Rec N on JAN21 spreadsheet, but there's notable deviation. Goes to show "total package" does matter as much as who else is applying. And whatever else the AirWarrior gods decide.
Lol it seems like this thread is way more calm than the January forum, but it's also a couple months away

Mouselovr

Contributor
Ha! May was way calmer than January. There were fewer rumors that we mustered up as a community compared to the black void of uncertainty that was Jan.

exNavyOffRec

you need to remember that many NRD's/NTAG's held applications saying there were no SNA spots or there were limited spots overall, that reduced the pool of applicants, that also would lead to fewer people on this board applying. This of course means that the board had fewer people to pick from and more than likely lead to a few people getting lucky.

In a normal board without rumors and panic the main factor is the PFAR and FOFAR.