• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Congratulations to all the selectees! You guys better get ready for the most fun, most stressful, and most exciting time of your life!!!! Haha.

feel free to DM me if you’re interested in finding out more info about the best community out there, TACAMO! Nothing like flying the deadliest aircraft in the entire US military fleet! Haha. For real tho, I may be willing to do some sort of zoom call to facilitate questions because there is a ton of unknown out there about the E-6B. I’ll keep it all unclassified of course, but still some great info!

Congratulations Shipmates!

Magrey

Congratulations to everyone that got selected! For those that did not, keep pushing forward (all my active duty, never quit) keep sending that application my scores were not the best but my package was solid and i sent it. If any of you have questions about Pensacola feel free to DM me I have lived here for 3 and half years already.

Ps I am glad we didn't have to get to page 100 for results.

Disclaimer: too many cocktails already...

One love fam.

Nardoninety

Been lurking this forum for almost 4 years, never thought I’d actually get selected but stoked to get the call today! SNFO Jan 2, seemingly the earliest date I’ve seen so I’ll let ya guys know how ocs is haha. Also my recruiter said his other San Diego submit got the Y as well, so hmu if you want to get beers haha

exNavyOffRec

Congratulations to everyone that got selected! For those that did not, keep pushing forward (all my active duty, never quit) keep sending that application my scores were not the best but my package was solid and i sent it. If any of you have questions about Pensacola feel free to DM me I have lived here for 3 and half years already.

Ps I am glad we didn't have to get to page 100 for results.

Disclaimer: too many cocktails already...

One love fam.
Just remember if a person keeps submitting without a significant change at each board the board will hit them with a DNR. The board doesn't care about persistence they care about who is the best qualified and significant positive change.