• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

If you want to fly helo's the Army is going to guarantee that, if you want to fly fixed wing aircraft then you could roll the dice and try the USN.

I know that. But I was thinking you guys have seen couple boards. So, you guys can tell me what are my chances. Because I don't wanna waste a time.

Heres the one that was already started on the 1st page, I know it was a bit hard to see.

??

CaptMorgan

Should I take chance? Because I already got selected in army.
I'm currently a blackhawk crew chief in the army and I'm applying for SNA. That should tell you something... In all seriousness, army aviation is a great program but it's not worth the 10 year ADSO, multiple trips to NTC, big army screwing pilots, etc. There's better quality of life as a pilot in either the navy or air force.

I'm currently a blackhawk crew chief in the army and I'm applying for SNA. That should tell you something... In all seriousness, army aviation is a great program but it's not worth the 10 year ADSO, multiple trips to NTC, big army screwing pilots, etc. There's better quality of life as a pilot in either the navy or air force.

Thank you so much for information. I really appreciate that. Any views on marines?

Jvilla96

Longtime lurk big time fan of this page. Just submitted for the board today! SNFO/SNA respectively. Hopefully I get out of the control tower and out in the field! Best of luck everybody ?