• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

KnownForIt

Where exactly is your recruiter looking to get this information? My recruiter submitted 4 for this board and would like to know where he can check.

Lolzach69

Where exactly is your recruiter looking to get this information? My recruiter submitted 4 for this board and would like to know where he can check.
Not sure. Like my screenshot said, she is on vacation (which I forgot when I texted her) so I do not want to bother her again until she's back. I'll try to update when she returns

luckynumbr27

If everyone could please make sure you update your info on the spread sheet. If you didn't submit your application, kindly remove yourself off the sheet. No hard feelings. I deleted myself off two previous boards. Trying to get the most accurate info as possible.
Agreed, and when the AT board list comes out and the actual selection board results drop, let’s all resolve now to be adults and update our stuff, no matter the outcome, so that the next ones in line can get a good idea of what the current selection terrain looks like.

The last couple of board’s spreadsheets have had a lot of people bail on their data after results drop so we’re not even getting a clear picture of what the lines of demarcation are between packages that get selected and those that don’t, which is kind of the main purpose of the spreadsheet.

Last edited:

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Agreed, and when the AT board list comes out and the actual selection board results drop, let’s all resolve now to be adults and update our stuff, no matter the outcome, so that the next ones in line can get a good idea of what the current selection terrain looks like.

The last couple of board’s spreadsheets have had a lot of people bail on their data after results drop so we’re not even getting a clear picture of what the lines of demarcation are between packages that gets selected and those that don’t, which is kind of the main purpose of the spreadsheet.

Agreed, with a little effort we could keep our doc from going downhill like one of the 2020 boards' did.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iKmUBwMAY9UEPfyVKlvmPqlzn4fDEtWG85xPwuGON74/edit#gid=0

BDavis11

Contributor

The last couple of board’s spreadsheets have had a lot of people bail on their data after results drop so we’re not even getting a clear picture of what the lines of demarcation are between packages that gets selected and those that don’t, which is kind of the main purpose of the spreadsheet.
Well said! Most people are just here to gain information. Once they gain the results they are looking for that's it for them. No sense of "let me give back the same way others before me have so I was able to get a good picture." I saw it first in the ASTB thread.