• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

02AUG2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Lolzach69

For everyone waiting for the 'At-Board list', my recruiter told me that all recruiters have capability to already tell you whether or not you were at board. For example, I submitted middle of May and I was almost immediately officially on the 'At Board list' and just confirmed this with her today.
This is my first post here, please be gentle, I'm just trying to help

Kyle42

For everyone waiting for the 'At-Board list', my recruiter told me that all recruiters have capability to already tell you whether or not you were at board. For example, I submitted middle of May and I was almost immediately officially on the 'At Board list' and just confirmed this with her today.
@exNavyOffRec may be able to shed some light on this

CaptMorgan

Maybe the recruiters have a different portal but this is all that's showing when you log into NRC.

Attachments

• airwarriors.JPG
    airwarriors.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 78

luckynumbr27

I could be totally wrong here, but I seem to recall the January board having a discussion about this exact situation deep in their thread. If I remember right, a status of “at-board” is different than being on the “at-board list” that drops the week before the board convenes. Which is obviously confusing as hell.

Lolzach69

I could be totally wrong here, but I seem to recall the January board having a discussion about this exact situation deep in their thread. If I remember right, a status of “at-board” is different than being on the “at-board list” that drops the week before the board convenes. Which is obviously confusing as hell.
Thanks for bringing that up. It’s good to see the counter argument. I guess a solution would be to have everyone contact their recruiter and compare recruiter response with the actual list once it drops

Hokie2021

I applied back in March for the May board and my recruiter informed me that I was “on the board list”. When the official at-board list came out my name was not on it, so I asked her again and she responded with the same answer. Well the results came out this week and I was nowhere to be found on either the prorec-y’s or prorec-n’s. Last I talked to her (Wednesday just before results came out) she said we would find out results in mid July lol even though I was clearly not even at the may board. Moral to the story is take what your recruiters say with a grain of salt. I’m sure plenty of recruiters out there are on top of their game, but sometimes they aren’t exactly right ?.