• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

“Wings Over South Texas” Air Show March 27-28, Naval Air Station Kingsville, Texas

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Sorry I will not make it now, phone rang about 6:30AM and had to go to work. I'm still here enjoying a very late lunch. Looks like secure time will ba about 8PM tonight much too late to drive down.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Should I come in bags or civvies?

I'd say wearing your work clothes on an off-duty no-fly day on the weekend is maybe trying a little bit too hard, but if you think you need them, then go for it man! :)

Disclaimer: not sure how long you have been in Corpus, but if you haven't already started to notice that the locals (girls included) don't think too highly of Navy pilots, then you probably will soon.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
The women around Corpus go nuts if you "buy" them shots of tap water with salt and lime.

Spoken from experience...OU and I got a little stupid that night. But deep down, those chicks loved it.

I didn't wear the bag today, by the way. It got hot as shit out there today so I was glad I didn't. What's up with the no T-34C love? How hard would that have been, it's like a 10 minute flight!

srqwho

pilot
Because we only have about 3 working 34's, and all 3 were out getting x's

Hahaha. The last couple times I was PM AODO I got a call from aircraft issue about 5am and the conversation has gone something like:

AC Issue: "Good morning Sir... we have 10 flights scheduled this morning, but I only have 5 planes to hand out. Who should I give priority to?"

Me: "When somebody more important than me arrives I'll have him give you a call."

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
^^ Everyday I see more dreamsicle T-6s bouncing around PCola and Whiting. Yeah, TW-5 for this guy, whenever the hell I get out of A-Pool.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Holly thread resurrection, I've done it now.

It's that time of year again and this year I have vacation planned so work can not interfere with me attending.
Wings Over South Texas is April 14 and 15, anyone here planning to attend aside from myself?