• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

“Wings Over South Texas” Air Show March 27-28, Naval Air Station Kingsville, Texas

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
It is time for the air shows to start, anyone going to Wings Over South Texas? I'm making plans to be there with video camera and my DSLR but it's all going to hinge on my work schedule this week. I'll know for sure Thursday so if anyone wants to get together and drink a beer or two send me a PM or drop a line here.

http://www.wingsoversouthtexas.org/wost/

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We're sending a jet, but I won't be in attendance. Go say hi to my boys and girls. :)

Brett

NYYanks

Tweaking off my coffee
I might go... the drive is not the greatest and Chapman Ranch has some crappy roads...... wait, are there any good roads in South Texas???

rare21

pilot
Contributor
maybe i'll make the drive up there.. I took my kids to the air fiesta down here in Brownsville a week ago and they couldnt have been any less interested. Might just be me and the wife. I also got subpoenaed for federal court by a US Marshal that was sitting behind me. I wasnt too happy about that either.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
I'll be there. Hopefully not standing by a static display like I had to in Corpus last year (gotta show that the Navy is diverse, ya know...) :)

~Red

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
If today is any indication I'll probably miss it this weekend. We went from creating busy work last week to all ahead chaos today. Looks to continue for the rest of this week. :(

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'll be the guy with the wife beater, mullet, and Air Warriors beer coozy. Of course my 5 wives in burkhas will be 6 ft behind me. I lost my Jeff Gordon jacket though. I want to show everyone that even Middle Easterners can live the American dream.

I will throw out a "FUCK YEAH" redneck style every time I see something go boom as well. I just hope to score some early 90's Oakleys and get a killer fishing/air show tan.

Alpha_Echo_606

Contributor
Got the word this afternoon, the weekend is 3 hours in progress. I hope to see many of you there.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I would have liked to make it, but my wife's dad passed away. I'm on leave. Please post pics.