• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

“‘Magic: The Gathering’ is Turing complete. The World’s most complex game.”

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I find it funny when grown men unironically make fun of nerds (I'm not saying anyone in this thread has, I didn't turn on my sarcasm meter). Its a loud insecurity flag in my book.
My favorite games were by Sierra (yup I'm old), my first was:

I love the King's Quest games. I recently found all of Sierra's library on GoG.com. Good Old Games is run by CD Projekt Red, and they don't have DRM on any games sold through them. They are way better than Steam.

brownshoe

Contributor
I love the King's Quest games. I recently found all of Sierra's library on GoG.com. Good Old Games is run by CD Projekt Red, and they don't have DRM on any games sold through them. They are way better than Steam.

Me too! I Played all of them.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
My favorite games were by Sierra (yup I'm old), my first was:
Leisure Suit Larry was pretty great in its day.

This game was a little different, a lot less strategy. Impressive what you can do with 16 colors and a 160×200 display.

I wonder how many people's parents on this board had this game on a 5¼" disk.

Pags

N/A
pilot
I find it funny when grown men unironically make fun of nerds (I'm not saying anyone in this thread has, I didn't turn on my sarcasm meter). Its a loud insecurity flag in my book.
I received did a "happy 40th" video to a bud of mine. He and I were JOs together and have recently and independently stumbled back into old dorky past times like complex board games, model rockets, and modeling building. So my video was all about that now he's 40 he can now be ok with not being cool and instead be happy making models and playing super nerdy board games. There was also metamucil and sleepy time tea jokes in there to round it out.