• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

villo0692

I noticed an odd trend in the spreadsheet, I want to ask whoever has access to the At Board list to look up my name, since I have only my recruiter's word that I wasn't being evaluated by the January board

Aj123

I’ll be in the July 4th class! I was originally placed in the April 18th class but I asked to have it changed, so hopefully that spot has opened up for one of you still waiting for your date!

PEFO Silver-Shades

I’ll be in the July 4th class! I was originally placed in the April 18th class but I asked to have it changed, so hopefully that spot has opened up for one of you still waiting for your date!
I would take it in a heartbeat, but i have a feeling im not going until october ?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I would take it in a heartbeat, but i have a feeling im not going until october ?
I talked to my OR Monday, he said all four candidates that were accepted in his office were moved up without his prompting for a new date. I think everyone will get in for FY21 who was on this board if I was betting one way or the other.

I'm in limbo waiting for a waiver so my date is unchanged until it comes through. :/

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
I first found out from active duty who have access on here. I then contacted my recruiter who confirmed it. He then contacted someone at NRC I believe to have it changed and just told me today that I’ve been moved to the July 4th class.
Well congratulations!!! We’re these quote official results?