• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

taxi1

pilot
What do the “follow the science” Coronabros think about this article?

https://science.news/2021-01-15-long-term-mask-use-breeds-microbes-lung-cancer.html
What are you saying it says?

EDIT
I think that science.news site is batshit crazy conspiracy theory central. From another article...

After a year of denial, the mainstream media is finally coming to terms with the fact that Anthony Fauci is responsible for “hot-wiring” the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) with experimental gain-of-function technology, which ultimately turned it into a global “pandemic.”

Were it not for the artificial insertion of amino acids and other additives by Fauci and his team, the novel Chinese virus never would have gained the traction it did in terms of being a human-to-human contagion.

Last edited:

Hair Warrior

Contributor

EDIT
I think that science.news site is batshit crazy conspiracy theory central. From another article...

After a year of denial, the mainstream media is finally coming to terms with the fact that Anthony Fauci is responsible for “hot-wiring” the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) with experimental gain-of-function technology, which ultimately turned it into a global “pandemic.”

Were it not for the artificial insertion of amino acids and other additives by Fauci and his team, the novel Chinese virus never would have gained the traction it did in terms of being a human-to-human contagion.
What makes you think that a lab leak for a global pandemic is implausible when the city of origin is Wuhan, which is the location of China’s level 4 biosecurity lab? China is a big place, and Wuhan is a tiny dot on its map.

jackjack

EDIT

I believe. I was breathing in those cancer causing microbes with my CPAP machine mask. I was also breathing out against 14cm of pressure. Far more restrictive than a covid mask. I hope the CPAP hasn't done me in. I've thrown out my CPAP machine now and sent prayers to our saviour Trump, I guess time will tell. Lucky we have covid under control down here. Or I would have been wearing a covid mask a lot, too. Together it would certainly be fatal.

Last edited:

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
SO:
●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
Government: "NO"
●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"
● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"
● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"
●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
Government: "To protect others."
●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"
● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown), or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"
Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"
So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

robav8r

None
Contributor
SO:
●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"
●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?
●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"
Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."
●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"
Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."
●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"
Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."
● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"
● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"
● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"
Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."
●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"
●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"
Government: "To protect others."
●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"
● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long-term effects (still unknown), or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"
Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"
So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking
And the scamdemic continues to roll on . . . .

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I believe. I was breathing in those cancer causing microbes with my CPAP machine mask. I was also breathing out against 14cm of pressure. Far more restrictive than a covid mask. I hope the CPAP hasn't done me in. I've thrown out my CPAP machine now and sent prayers to our saviour Trump, I guess time will tell. Lucky we have covid under control down here. Or I would have been wearing a covid mask a lot, too. Together it would certainly be fatal.
Hey mods, wanna eliminate a foreign political troll?