• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

service selection

1. N

USN Sub Drafted... now what?

Hello all, I am an rotc super senior set to graduate in December. We just received service selection, and I had SNA/SNFO and then 3 types of SWO (not SWO Nuke) listed on my dream sheet. However, I ended up being sub drafted. I had a 3.01 gpa in Aerospace Engineering and an 8/8/8 ASTB. I...
  2. N

NFO odds?

Hello all! I’m a NROTC 1/C and I have been super nervous lately about service selection. I put NFO as my first choice with a 6,6,7 ASTB and 2.85 GPA in a tier three major. My actual gpa is higher but it wasn’t updated in time to submit my package. Other than that my PT is good and I passed my...
  3. G

Service selection 2022

Hello, I’m currently a 1/C MIDN set to commission this coming December. My number 1 choice for service selection is Aviation and my true number 2 choice would be SWO(N). I’ve heard that a Tier one major with above a 2.75 GPA shouldn’t put nuclear options anywhere on their selection sheet unless...
  4. Y

Aviation vs. Cryptology

Hi everyone, Long time lurker on the site but hadn't been able to find anything related to my specific question (yes, did use the search function) so I figured I'd give the posting thing a try. Apologies in advance for the terrible structure of this question - I'm finding it hard boiling down...
  5. androgino

Service Assignment 2017

So my XO says that service assignments should be coming out earlier this year. Last year they came out on October 12th, and that was supposedly "late". Does anyone have an update? I'm so anxious.
  6. S

USN Service Assignment

My son sent in his 5 choices for service selection, Pilot, NFO, JAG, Nuc Sub and SWO and of course he really wanted Pilot. His service selection came back and has be assigned Nuclear Sub is there any chance he could still be moved to Pilot. I realize the Navy selects what they need, but hoping...