• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

enlistment

1. H

Seeking Advice Moral Waiver

I was charged with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia same day one charge apparently as well as resisting arrest without violence .possession was in 2015 resisting arrest was in march of this year Possession was sent to pre-trial and given a noble prosequie Resisting arrest was...
  2. D

DCO or enlist?

Hi all, I have been thinking of joining the Navy for over a year now. I applied for active-duty OCS in my senior year in college, went through MEPS, but did not get selected. Now that I graduated from a 4 year university and have a steady full-time banking job, I have to take care of my family...
  3. joshhems

ET3 WANTING TO GO PILOT

I am an ET3 in Norfolk been in for one and a half years, I am less than 30 credits away from my bachelors degree in electronics. I can apply to OCS up to 18 months in advance and I am doing that. First thing I am doing is getting PRK which will be done next week. This is from a civilian doctor...
  4. sharkbait1

Newly Sworn In - Commitment/Service Agreement Question

Good morning all, Proud to say that I swore into the Navy yesterday! Going SNA, starting OCS in a few weeks. I've spent the last hour looking for an answer here on AW, but can't get recent information for my question. My recruiting office must not be so familiar with aviation candidates, since...