• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Seeking Advice Moral Waiver

I was charged with possession of marijuana and paraphernalia same day one charge apparently as well as resisting arrest without violence .possession was in 2015 resisting arrest was in march of this year

Possession was sent to pre-trial and given a noble prosequie

Resisting arrest was dropped completely never made it to trial no ticket no fine no nothing

What are my chances of having my moral waiver approved?? I am in Florida orlando to be exact will my local commanding officer be at meps or will the letter have to go up to Jacksonville??

Hoping to be able to put my bad mistakes behind my back for a chance at a career.

And would I be able to try other branches for an easier enlistment?? just really want to be enlisted and serve our country!!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Ask your recruiter. If not, contact the closest recruiting office to see what kind of waiver/s you need and documentation in order to make it happen.