• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your chances are....(penalty box for those who can't help asking about their chances)

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
It's a joint environment out there, and the O-6s and above who are organizing the show see to it that one service doesn't get more glory than another.
Very true....those O-6 Protocol Officers in the CAOC do one helluva job making a cup of coffee. "Show", yes it is.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Moab

Unless you're in a C-17...
Can a C-17 drop this guy? Or is it limited to C-130s?

blu82moabmotherofallbomsb6.jpg

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
That's where we learn skillz like flight suit ironing.

are these classes are similar to Home Ec from back in middle school/junior high?

Instead of baking and sewing they learn flight suit ironing, scarf wearing, color matching etc... ???

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Navy/Marine tend more towards pushing the decision making down to the lowest level. FMF-1 says something about the importance of Platoon leaders understanding "commanders intent" because they will have to make tactical decisions in the fog of battle.

I keep hearing/seeing this... What MC organization/unit does this actually occur in? :confused:

phrogpilot73

I keep hearing/seeing this... What MC organization/unit does this actually occur in? :confused:
Ummm, I hope you're not serious... It's pretty prevalent in the Infantry Battalions - I saw squad leaders making decisions based on commanders intent all the time.