• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yes Another UT A&M decision

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot

YAWN!!

Article #1 is TWO seasons old and focuses on a freshman running back and "has played in two games on special teams."

Article # 2 again is TWO seasons old and again focuses on special team players with the exception of Henry Melton who served his suspension and has gone on to be a productive member of the team.

Both articles state their were charges filed for drug related offenses and home invasion/assualt type event.

It happens at most major universities including yours. Things aren't/weren't as Frantastic as you think. Same time frame see here http://www.kbtx.com/sports/headlines/12190831.html

"Offensive lineman Yemi Babalola and defensive end Brandon Joiner were arrested Wednesday afternoon, with Babalola accused of an aggravated robbery last Thursday.
Around 3:45 p.m. on November 29, College Station authorities were called to the Callaway Villas Apartments on Marion Pugh after a resident reported two men forcefully entered the residence, including striking the person who answered the door.
That resident and a friend were bound with tape and held at gunpoint while small items were taken."

Thugs are thugs. Every team has them. Often they struggle to keep them out of trouble.

Nothing to see here but a bitter Aggie...move along.

vincentjus

Yikes! I was hoping Babalola wasn't going to come up. But it's like I said before: Every town has it's deviants.

Don't take this discussion too seriously! I don't.