• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Workout Routine

Chester

Since we're on the pseudo-threadjack, thought I'd mention that there's a great crossfit gym in Hanford, CA (VQ Fitness) for any of the jet types that might be out here. Solid group of Cfitters there as well.

sciguy

Pro-Rec Supply
I think this is along the same topic, I don't want to start a new thread for this question...

I have been working on my PRT for about the last 7 months, lost ~50 pounds. Went from 240 to 190 at 6'5" I looked a little chunky there for a while:eek: My recent schedule consists of a 1.5 mi fast jog at 11 1/2-12 min. Then I fast walk a quarter mile, run/jog a quarter mile and repeat for as much distance as I can get. I take a break and then lift on nautilus machines including a couple of sets of pullups. Finally I swim around a dozen laps in the pool. I do this schedule every Mon, Wed, Fri. I stick in sets of pushups and situps on my off days.

My problem started a couple of weeks ago when I added aerobic kickboxing and abs classes every Tues. They always seem to burn out my quads and I am not able to recover before my jog on Wed. I really want to continue these classes, they are doing wonders for my upper legs and abs. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to loosen up my quads before a long jog?