• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wives club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heineken

SNA Advanced, Meridian
Hey, take it easy....just preppin you for when I'm gone!
icon_smile_wink.gif

ghost_ttu

I hate it when the wives decide to wear pants....I mean the pants...Henneke, might I suggest you call LCDR XXXXXXXX and ask for him to show Autumn the spouse form that you signed. You know, the one that said the spouse has to be accomodating and polite when you return from playing with planes *wink wink*

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

autumn

ghost ttu- I have a question for you. Are you married? If not then let me give you a marriage 101. In order for it to work BOTH have to be accomodating and polite. That is what henneke was doing that day I said " I'm hungry " and I do it everyday by supporting him!!! I don't need a form to tell me how to be a wife.
icon_smile_wink.gif

ghost_ttu

Sorry Autumn, I was just saying all of that in fun. I wish it were received as such.

ghost_ttu

Glad to hear it, I'm gonna be off studying for my GMAT for a couple weeks so I won't be around much. Take care of that boy of yours. I'm most likely going to end up crossing into the blue, so keep everyone good around here. Once I find out for sure that I'm gonna be crossing into the blue I might have to talk to John and pin some silver wings up in this place and get some cohabitation of wings [:D]

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by ghost_ttu
I might have to talk to John and pin some silver wings up in this place and get some cohabitation of wings

Nope, we will just ban you and mourn your loss and kick your butt over to student pilot.net or something like that....

Seriously though, when the time comes, if you and others want to expand in that direction, I have no objections...

John

ghost_ttu

hehehehe....John I should be hearing in January sometime if I get accepted to grad school and in which case I'll be headed to ROTC field training this summer and then into the corps for two years. I'll keep you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.