• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wives club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heineken

SNA Advanced, Meridian
Hey John,

My wife mentioned to me that it would be cool if there was a seperate spot on the forum for the wives to meet and chat. Dunno, I'll probably end up fighting for time on the computer[:D]

Thanks...Jonathan

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Jonathan, sounds like a great idea, so I added another forum, you can see it on the main page, or link to it here:

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=37

And it was nice to have you posting on the website, good luck getting on now! [:D]

ghost_ttu

*laughs* henne you could always go to Toys R Us and get her a computer and see how much time that buys you.......

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

ghost_ttu

henne, you forget, I've seen you and your wife.....I KNOW who is in charge there. I remember her giving you the "it's time to go, I'm hungry" speach. *laughs*

ghost_ttu

assumpions hell!!!! We're talking from experience!!!! She says we need to go, and Henneke is in immediate response "Yes ma'am" hehehehe

tali264

Ok, now obviously I don't know these people...but it sounds like he was just being an accommodating husband. Maybe you should take some lessons from him
icon_smile_wink.gif

Heineken

SNA Advanced, Meridian
I'll let my wife answer you on that one.......AUTUMN get over here!!!! NOW!.....as I crack open a cold one and put my feet up on the couch.

autumn

Henneke I hope you think our couch is comfortable because that is where you are going to be sleeping tonight!! If you are going to be "playing" in an airplane all day long somebody has to run things around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.