• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

why I do what I do

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
This thread reminds me of Harrier Dude's sig:

"You're among Spartans now, so stand up and try not to say anthing gay."

Yankee Uniform Tango
I'm sure most of you got this, but this bit of poetry is a bust on the USAF's completely retarded "airman's creed" that came out (if you will) a year or two ago.

True, but I did try to incorporate some elements of the Sailor's and Soldier's Creeds as well, just to make it more fair. ;)

Had I known so many people would get a kick out of it, I would've put a bit more thought into it though. :eek:

And for those of us who don't speak dead languages, it says, what? :)

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

"El queso está viejo y pútrido. ¿Dónde está el sanitario?"

-Encino Man

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
The OP ought to post a picture of this alleged girlfriend so at least there's some shred of evidence of straightness...so far, I just don't see it.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
you'll know soon enough if his girl is for real, MB. The OP will be playing magic the gathering in the back of your hummer in a year or so...

::hides as E-2 FO daddies try to end my existence with a level 9 spell of the infinite doom::

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
you'll know soon enough if his girl is for real, MB. The OP will be playing magic the gathering in the back of your hummer in a year or so...

Wish I could say you were wrong. First thing I thought when someone mentioned jizzwad is a SNFO was, Oh Christ, watch - he'll go E-2's.