• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whose going to OCS this summer?

mxracer19

Hanging out in K-Vegas.
1st increment, Junior's here as well, and AW helped me the entire way along. Anyone shipping from Orlando?

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Good luck to all going this summer, I just got back if anyone has any questions.

They told us they're pushing through 7 companies this summer instead of the usual 5 so it's going to be a madhouse. The rumor we heard was the new squad bays being built might not be ready for the beginning of summer and they might actually have field tents sent up for candidates. Have fun ;)!

Word from the Marine Corps Association is that they are clearing land for said field tents...Semper Gumbi

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Good luck to all going this summer, I just got back if anyone has any questions.

They told us they're pushing through 7 companies this summer instead of the usual 5 so it's going to be a madhouse. The rumor we heard was the new squad bays being built might not be ready for the beginning of summer and they might actually have field tents sent up for candidates. Have fun ;)!
So I guess instead of hot PT showers you guys will have to turn on those outside showers and everyone will get to run around the PT field naked ... "chain breakers, chain breakers, chain breakers" ... (they still do that, right?) You guys will have to miss out on smelling 50 rotting candidates in the putrid, stale barracks all-night every-night. Too bad ... ;)

VIZKRIEG

KILL
Honestly, at this point, I don't even care about tents. I wouldn't put it past them, and its whatever. After being delayed since last summer already, I'll live in a freakin lean-to I have to build myself, as long as it gets me in the Corps.

Conaway

I believe the words you're looking for are, "modular housing". I just hope I end up in the squad bays again.

Word from the Marine Corps Association is that they are clearing land for said field tents...Semper Gumbi

The only place I can imagine them putting the extra housing is over by the Candidate parking lot. We shall see.

OCC198 here. I was air in 196, but had to change my contract to go back this summer.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Oorah Conaway! I thought we had heard the last from you. That's some good to go trash right there.