• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whose going to OCS this summer?

WingForce87

My OSO had me send in an application for juniors 2nd increment with a ground contract (as I havn't taken the ASTB yet). I know I won't make it this summer with a 231 PFT score, but my OSO had me send the application in anyways to raise my chances for next summer. I will be taking the ASTB in May or June and then getting on the first board in August I beleive. I also plan to take PFT again in July with a score goal of 280. :icon_mi_1

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
You'll have over 16 weeks of OCS under your belt?! Brutal dude.

Going to OCC with 11.5 weeks of OCS under my belt already. OCC is 10 weeks so that is 21.5 weeks of OCS to earn the title Officer of Marines.
DEFINATLY Worth it when I make it this time around

Conaway

Going to OCC with 11.5 weeks of OCS under my belt already. OCC is 10 weeks so that is 21.5 weeks of OCS to earn the title Officer of Marines.
DEFINATLY Worth it when I make it this time around

Right behind you with 9 down and 19 when I'm done. Although, you already know that.

SemperFlyMarine

The CRF's Worst Nightmare
And then another six months before you can do anything about it...but that six months is well worth it...

...well worth it...:irked_125

only three more months!!!

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
know I won't make it this summer with a 231 PFT score, but my OSO had me send the application in anyways to raise my chances for next summer. I will be taking the ASTB in May or June and then getting on the first board in August I beleive. I also plan to take PFT again in July with a score goal of 280. :icon_mi_1

Isnt 2nd increment checkin sometime in Jul?

Why dont you take as many PFTs as you can and score as high as possible and try to get in 2nd increment? You can lower your run time over a minute in 3 weeks and jack your pullups up a half dozen+ in a month.

SemperFlyMarine

The CRF's Worst Nightmare
Isnt 2nd increment checkin sometime in Jul?

Why dont you take as many PFTs as you can and score as high as possible and try to get in 2nd increment? You can lower your run time over a minute in 3 weeks and jack your pullups up a half dozen+ in a month.

It is possible...I developed tendonitis in my knee and couldn't pass the PFT for 1st increment, but took a month or so off to let it right itself, took the PFT again, passed it, and shipped to 2nd increment (where i felt every bit of the humidity), but passed. Try for that