• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whose going to OCS this summer?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
snfo_tiki said:
What are you all doing after OCS? Anyone heading to Pensacola?

That's generally where aviators go after OCS....

Do you really need to post this question in 40 different threads? You know bandwidth isn't free, right?

phrogpilot73

snfo_tiki said:
I apologize if you feel it's excessive. I have definitely not gotten anywhere near 40 posts even. I am being friendly to everyone, I had hoped for the same respect back.
You're right - no where near 40 posts. 11 total, and 9 of them about roommates in P-Cola. Based on this rate, when you hit 40 posts - 32 of them will be about roommates. Try engaging on other topics, and you may get a warmer welcome.

phrogpilot73

I suggest you chill out before the rest of the AWs eat you, alive.
Good advice. Remember that this is a virtual ready room/wardroom and you had better get a thick skin and quick. My post was meant as a small steer, suggestion if you will. If you didn't appreciate it, then ignore it. Personally, I don't care what your opinions are of me - I've already got my wings and have nothing to prove to someone who is still, for all intents and purposes, a wannabe.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
snfo_tiki said:
And I suppose sarcastic and rude posts are a much better use of the bandwidth.

I may only be a student naval aviator, but you certainly better show some respect to those with wings.

I wouldn't recommend coming to someone ELSE's house and shitting in their living room.

There is nothing wrong with posting on here looking for a roommate, but posting the SAME thing in 10 or so different threads is poor forum etiquette. You didn't even give anyone an opportunity to read and respond to you. You just selfishly thread-jacked multiple threads in the hopes that someone will pay attention to you.

sanders

Why does everyone get their panties in a twist over the smallest things? Chill out...

I am going to seniors, second increment. Can't wait to be done.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Good luck to all going this summer, I just got back if anyone has any questions.

They told us they're pushing through 7 companies this summer instead of the usual 5 so it's going to be a madhouse. The rumor we heard was the new squad bays being built might not be ready for the beginning of summer and they might actually have field tents sent up for candidates. Have fun ;)!

SemperFlyMarine

The CRF's Worst Nightmare
They told us they're pushing through 7 companies this summer instead of the usual 5 so it's going to be a madhouse.

That's going to make TBS even more fun for Lts...what with Golf Co being stood up, barracks being built, and new 300 Lt Companies, That just sounds like way too much fun. Glad I'm in Bravo now, so as to not be caught up in all the buttery goodness.