• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who wants to be an NFO?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
We just ignore idiot pilots .... especially when it's worthless babble coming from a REMF pilot who thinks danger is running out of per diem or catching a STD from a Hong Kong hooker....:icon_smil

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

He'll make a GREAT airline pilot though ... don't you think???

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
We just ignore idiot pilots who are funny only to themselves. Especially when it's worthless babble coming from a REMF pilot who thinks danger is running out of per diem or catching a STD from a Hong Kong hooker....:icon_smil

I beg to differ sir, she was a Thai hooker in Hong Kong :tongue2_1

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
We just ignore idiot pilots who are funny only to themselves. Especially when it's worthless babble coming from a REMF pilot who thinks danger is running out of per diem or catching a STD from a Hong Kong hooker....:icon_smil

It isn't?

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Lets just all take a deep breath and relax...........it's all fun and games until someone gets their feelings hurt. Now, I've got to go take my VD pill.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I can only take so many worthless, gibberish-filled A4's posts in a sitting, that's all. :)
Wow, again. Who put an A-4 burr under your saddle, Junior??

Suggestion: don't read 'em if you "can only take so many" .... . Better yet, put me on your "ignore" list and don't read ANY of 'em ...
I can take it. .... and take two aspirin.

*edit * ... you know, about the LAST thing that would come to my mind when I was a junior officer would have been to give gratuitous shit to some senior officer, retired or not ... relative anonymity of the internet or not. Especially when it won't change one thing -- other that to make the senior officer think that there's just one more reason to "weep for the future of Naval Aviation".

It just wouldn't have entered my thinking process when I was junior ... and it makes the junior one look pitiful.

A different Navy now, for sure .... sad times, sorry times .... oh, well. I've got mine, water off a duck's back, bugs splatterin' on the windscreen .... pull up the ladder.

Squeeze limes ... that's the answer .... and that's where I'm headed.

limesyo4.png

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Bashing Booger Eaters... Sign me up... How many times I could have used the extra 200 pounds of gas than that knucklehead next to me... I even had a NFO on cruise who thought the AOA were tied into the OLS so when we had a RED chevron it mean't we were LOW.. RETARD.. Eventully switched conferences and walla became a much better ball flyer... :icon_rage I envy you single-seaters not having the blah, blah catter on the ICS! :D

Pugs

Back from the range
None
If all those guys had a million dollars then they would have gotten their eyesight fixed.

Some of us were NFO's long before the concept of getting your eyes fixed. Soldiered on doing our part to make the mission a success. No regrets from my career.

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
Some of us were NFO's long before the concept of getting your eyes fixed. Soldiered on doing our part to make the mission a success. No regrets from my career.

That's not the point. The point is that if someone had a million dollars then they would pick NFO over pilot. I don't buy that. How many selection forms have been submitted that had NFO as their #1 choice and Pilot as the #2. I would say few to none.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
How many selection forms have been submitted that had NFO as their #1 choice and Pilot as the #2. I would say few to none.

Well, while it's probably not 1:1, I have quite a few friends who wanted NFO instead of Pilot. They just didn't want to worry about flying.

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
It's good to see the Monkeys having fun slinging poop all around. Really warms the deepest pits in my heart.

It's like all the outcast, IMO kids talking shit about everyone else.

Just paint the picture and then get the f^ck out of the way.:icon_smil