• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who wants to be an NFO?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... but come one. ..... Raise your hand if after watching Topgun you wanted to be Goose.
Yeah. And it's not fair to Aviators, either. The NFO's get all the warm, fuzzy, loving attention on this site .... it's just not fair.

This thread is entitled: "Who wants to be an NFO"

Make the next one: "Who doesn't want to be an NFO" :)

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
So then all aircrew can say they "Fly (insert A/C here)". My crewman always said they flew in the aircraft, not fly. I also doubt that growing up as a kid all those guys wanted to be a NFO. It beats being a shoe but come one. If all those guys had a million dollars then they would have gotten their eyesight fixed. Ok quick question. Raise your hand if after watching Topgun you wanted to be Goose.

Goose???

.........died.......

FlyHopeful

So somebody gets his verbiage off a little bit and most of you guys write him off like he's an asshole? That's neat.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
So somebody gets his verbiage off a little bit and most of you guys write him off like he's an asshole? That's neat.

It's also the internet (for better, for worse). I certainly don't take much said here too seriously...

MasterBates

Be nice or A4s & Brett will hunt you down, much like Goose.

The real reason Goose is dead (A4s & Brett Circa 1986)

stan&Kieron.jpg

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Isn't it ironic

...that all the pilots clicked on the "Who wants to be an NFO" thread...ROFLMAOAB (Rolling on floor laughing my ass off at Bunk)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Wow. A student, onboard the website for 1 1/2 years, totals 3 posts .... and he's ready to talk smack. Strange ... but the word "asshole" never entered my mind ... until someone here said it ...

I'm impressed; he must be a "fast learner". Give me a dozen like him and I can take the Kremlin. Where do we sign him up???

I can hardly wait for post #4 .....
:)
55425277zs0.jpg

Wow. A student, onboard the website for 1 1/2 years, totals 3 posts .... and he's ready to talk smack. Strange ... but the word "asshole" never entered my mind ... until someone here said it ...

I'm impressed; he must be a "fast learner". Give me a dozen like him and I can take the Kremlin. Where do we sign him up???

I can hardly wait for post #4 .....
:)
55425277zs0.jpg

Lay off.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
...that all the pilots clicked on the "Who wants to be an NFO" thread...ROFLMAOAB (Rolling on floor laughing my ass off at Bunk)

Hey, this is where the good stuff is, good material here. The NFO threads are no doubt the best for humor and mayhem. Making fun of an NFO is like slapping around an armless child, it's just so damn easy :eek::D

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
It's also the internet (for better, for worse). I certainly don't take much said here too seriously...

That pretty much sums it up. People need to relax, take nothing to seriously here.