• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Is Going To NSI In Feb?

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
So has anyone asked how long it will take for us to actually receive our orders once the requests have been made?

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
So has anyone asked how long it will take for us to actually receive our orders once the requests have been made?

Yes people have...and then they posted that info on the forum, in fact in this very thread. What was it like 14 posts ago?

haubby

None
Contributor
Haubby heard from Ed that the first request will be done first week in December. I'm sure as soon as someone gets their orders requested we'll all hear about it and then it is supposedly only 10 days until you'll see them.

Here you go

erelislt

Got my QUALIFIED back from BUMED!!! :) Very excited. Tomorrow I should have my final (3rd) degree plan. Hopefully I can make the first batch for orders. Anyone who sent all the required info and just waiting for orders?

OneBadSSS

Got my QUALIFIED back from BUMED!!! :) Very excited. Tomorrow I should have my final (3rd) degree plan. Hopefully I can make the first batch for orders. Anyone who sent all the required info and just waiting for orders?

There are a lot of us in that boat....Haubby, Smitty, ETC, EM1, Lucky, myself and I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting or haven't spoken up yet! Good luck on getting in with the first group!

erelislt

There are a lot of us in that boat....Haubby, Smitty, ETC, EM1, Lucky, myself and I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting or haven't spoken up yet! Good luck on getting in with the first group!

Thanks. When do you expect to have orders? Mid Dec?

OneBadSSS

Thanks. When do you expect to have orders? Mid Dec?

Well the word on the street is that we'll see our orders about 10 days after they're requested. So if what has been said about orders requests going out this week holds true then we should get them the 3rd week of December...

erelislt

Well the word on the street is that we'll see our orders about 10 days after they're requested. So if what has been said about orders requests going out this week holds true then we should get them the 3rd week of December...

By the way ... how do you request for orders? You actually have to write an e-mail saying "I request for orders" or is it automatic once everything (physical and school stuff) is sent and reviewed? Just double checking.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Erelist you can tell your excitement just by your emails. In fact everyone on here who has completed those five daunting conditional items knows that feeling. The first couple of days after you are on cloud nine, and then, the waiting starts all over. Good job on getting everything done in time to get in on the first wave.

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the BUMED approval holding pattern. I got an e-mail from Mr. Straten yesterday that said he had about 80 physicals that are sitting at BUMED for review right now. My physical was sent to them on Nov. 16, looks like it wasn't fast enough to beat the rush. Oh well, "hurry up and wait".

OneBadSSS

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the BUMED approval holding pattern. I got an e-mail from Mr. Straten yesterday that said he had about 80 physicals that are sitting at BUMED for review right now. My physical was sent to them on Nov. 16, looks like it wasn't fast enough to beat the rush. Oh well, "hurry up and wait".

Wow, that sucks man! Makes me glad I pressed so hard to get my done and submitted quickly!!