• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who are moderators?

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
I did a quick search for "moderators" and I found one thread about a super moderator and the other threads dealt with random references to moderators. I'm still confused about who is and who isn't so I apologize for any random private messages.

I have a couple of questions but I don't know if there is a certain protocol, i.e., some moderators deal with this issue and others deal with that.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Brett1

Banned
I did a quick search for "moderators" and I found one thread about a super moderator and the other threads dealt with random references to moderators. I'm still confused about who is and who isn't so I apologize for any random private messages.

I have a couple of questions but I don't know if there is a certain protocol, i.e., some moderators deal with this issue and others deal with that.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Stand by, I will post some smart ass comments and a few pictures for illustration and you will get to see all of them in action...... and infractions too!!!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We are (mostly) professional or retired Naval Aviators and NFOs and their spouses who keep the site somewhat under control and on topic. Mods have mostly become Super Mods by now. We can edit posts and threads and ban people. Admins have red stars and are the big Kahunas. Gatordev, Steve, Machine and Web-san are the only admins.

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
We are (mostly) professional or retired Naval Aviators and NFOs and their spouses who keep the site somewhat under control and on topic.

Thanks. I guess I should have clarified myself but I was wondering if there was a list and if some moderators handled certain areas or what-not.

But now that I know you are one, may I send you a PM?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Brett1, you and Quagmire should get together.....she's a lawyer defending indigents and you're lawyer defending strippers.....you might be able to hook some of her better looking needy clients up with a new job.....:icon_smil

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
Ahh... let me just throw it out there:

If I gave someone reputation points, can I take them away later? Not saying this is the case for me but I am curious to know the answer.