• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which watch?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Crazy talk! Aviator watches aren't meant to be used in the cockpit (where they could end up with a scratch!), they're used to boost your bar act and they're more effective than a stack of ribbons in letting everyone know how much time you've spent "over there" - since clearly you must have gotten most of the year tax free to consider dropping that much coin on a watch :icon_wink

haha, missed this until now. Clearly I have much to learn :)

Citation3

Excellent pickup. You can't go wrong with the PO. It is a beautiful watch. I think the PO is one of the nicest looking watchces Omega has come out with in the past couple of years.

Enjoy it...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
This is going to be my next watch, getting it in December as a Christmas present to myself.... I wanted a rugged watch that had a second time zone to wear at work.

127310656322.jpg

Yeah I know A4s....Rolex GMT Master......but I just seem to have a thing for Breitlings right now.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
This is going to be my next watch, getting it in December as a Christmas present to myself.... I wanted a rugged watch that had a second time zone to wear at work.

127310656322.jpg

Yeah I know A4s....Rolex GMT Master......but I just seem to have a thing for Breitlings right now.

HAL, you seem to be one of the resident Breitling experts, do you or any of the other guys have any tips on how much of a discount to expect and how to get them to talk them down? I think I'm about to pull the trigger on one and want to make sure I get the best deal I can.

STARFlight145

I have a watch from Zeno-Watch Basel as a graduation present from my father. Great oversized classic pilot watches, I absolutely love mine.

a_6557TVDDa1Schr.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
HAL, you seem to be one of the resident Breitling experts, do you or any of the other guys have any tips on how much of a discount to expect and how to get them to talk them down? I think I'm about to pull the trigger on one and want to make sure I get the best deal I can.
25 to 30% off. Only buy from an authorized dealer. The dealer I'm using typically has a sale every couple of months and I wait until then to that discount. Some dealers will give that discount everyday.

heynowlookout

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, the boys from England have a SWEEEEEEET deal.

Minimum is ten identical pieces.

Pricing is 50% of retail.

I'm happy to take point on an order.

Any further interest in doing something with Bremont? I'd be in for whatever, P-3, Centennial of naval aviation, general naval aviation? I have far too much tax free income in my account right now.

Secondary question. Are watch prices in Hong Kong any better than the states? I'll be spending part of my R&R there and might do some watch shopping.

Citation3

Victory is mine....

Victory is finally mine...the 2 year quest is over.

Not everyones cup of tea I know, but the X-33 is one of the best and most sought after watches in the world of aviation watches for us non-military flyers. You all are very fortunate to still have access to this watch at the price you do.

It wasn't cheap or easy to find a minty Gen 2, but well worth the effort.

Finally pulled the pictures off the camera...

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_00022.jpg

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
Victory is finally mine...the 2 year quest is over.

Not everyones cup of tea I know, but the X-33 is one of the best and most sought after watches in the world of aviation watches for us non-military flyers. You all are very fortunate to still have access to this watch at the price you do.

It wasn't cheap or easy to find a minty Gen 2, but well worth the effort.

Finally pulled the pictures off the camera...

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_00022.jpg

Was it new or used?