• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which Ride?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I’ll be in the market for a follow on vehicle, as my 2012 JK now has more than 125K miles. I’ll almost certainly get a JL. I looked at the hybrid option, but I don’t think that will be a good fit for me right now.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I’ll be in the market for a follow on vehicle, as my 2012 JK now has more than 125K miles. I’ll almost certainly get a JL. I looked at the hybrid option, but I don’t think that will be a good fit for me right now.
How does that fit into the HI move? Taking the JK to the Islands and buying new there, or are you going to store the Jeep and buy something in HI?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Guy here at work is trying to get rid of his before the warranty runs out, been to the shop ~20 times for issues. He is still wrestling with himself over actually pulling the trigger since he says it is such a joy to drive.

If I didn't give a shit about reliability, I would have bought the Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio I test drove. It was :::chef's kiss::: to beat on but, as my Italian student told me when I was beating him down over living in the land of great cars and driving a boring ass focus, 'butta sirra, the Alfas are not reliables!'

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How does that fit into the HI move? Taking the JK to the Islands and buying new there, or are you going to store the Jeep and buy something in HI?
Well, Oahu at least is already the Land of a Million Jeeps.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I priced out a Gladiator the other day and it's amazing how quick the price jumps when you start tacking options on. Guess I just cross my fingers I don't punt it into the stands when I interview for a promotion at work soon . . .

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There’s very little inventory in Kauai. Nearly impossible to get something with what I want on it there. I’ll sell the JK in NV too, where they’re in high demand.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I priced out a Gladiator the other day and it's amazing how quick the price jumps when you start tacking options on. Guess I just cross my fingers I don't punt it into the stands when I interview for a promotion at work soon . . .
I’m just not into the Gladiators. They just look weird to me. Recommend getting a lightly used one, which let’s someone else do all the lifting and accessorizing.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
At this point, just beware if he starts posting with zee Cherman accent . . .
You joke, but I actually noticed that I started using some German ways of speaking English when I first came back. The adjustment back to real Navy life has been interesting.