• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where to rent - Oceana?

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
It's at your own risk. Typical rule is, if you use a solo cup you're good to go on chix beach. They will hammer your nuts if they see a can or bottle, though. It's an expensive ticket. I ride my bike all the time in the summer with a solo cup, never had an issue. Same on the beach. That being said, like most things, don't be an asshole/shitshow and you'll probably fly under the radar. Way less cops on Shore than Oceanfront, btw. Less tourist trash as well.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
I live on Chicks on the beach by the greatneck inlet(lesner bridge). PM me with any questions. I might know some people looking for a roommate aswell.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I also live in Chicks. It's more expensive but less of trashy tourist, jet noise, and traffic in return.

ProwlerPilot

pilot
I live near the ocean front. Never had trouble with cops / drunk biking. As always, don't be an assclown and you should be fine. Now if you are biking down the middle of the road with no pants on screamin profanities, they will probably take notice. If they pulled over every biker over a .08 on the ocean front, they would have about 1,000 people in jail on a weekend. Everyone is on bikes so they don't drink and drive.

As for containers, same thing. Don't be obvious or bike right next to a cop and you should be fine. Get a tumbler cup with a mixed drink or a coffee mug with a lid and fill it with whatever you want. I wouldn't be drinking a bottle of beer out of my cupholder.....

Happy biking!