• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What would you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouch

Since most of us are aviation buffs I thought this would be fun to see what kind of people we have out there. If you were an airplane, what would you be? I would be an Aviat 110. Check it out. http://www.airbum.com/pireps/PirepMonocoupe110.html

Oh damn I would be cool!!

grouch

Wow, we have one guy that wants to be hung and another guy that wants to be the ultimate phallus. Thats not really what I was looking for. Ya bunch of womens underware!

Tessone

Concorde--fast, powerful, and one of the best safety records on the planet. ;-)

--
Chris Tessone
http://www.polyglut.net/

Tessone

Well, I didn't say I was lining up to fly one, just that I wanted to be one. Although on the flip side, who'd want to fly to France all the time, anyway? :)

--
Chris Tessone
http://www.polyglut.net/

ghost_ttu

SR71 Blackbird, goes fast as hell, and the faster it goes the hotter it gets and the more it grows.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Goose

SNA Meridian
Why the A-10 Warthog of course. They may be slow, but who cares with a cannon like that no one wants to F#!& with you.

Drive Fast Take Chances

Goose

klostman

the happy dance!
I'd be the budweiser blimp, cause I'm fat, slow, don't move around much, while floatin' over the football stadium drinkin' a bud, watchin' the game. TRUE!

Agent00JP

I would have to claim the F-4 Phantom....'cause I'm powerful, fast, on the cutting edge (of its time) and built for everything but the kind of work that I am having to do right now... oh yeah, and the billowing jet blast fits me, too.

JP

FlyGirl

Actually Klostman, not to make fun, but...the budweiser blimp is not all that big if you have seen it upclose and landing. It only lands on one wheel(this is really amazing to see), because it's so light weight. Also, it does move around quite a bit because the wind blows it around and it does go to more than just a couple of sporting events. :) The only time I have seen it go "slow" is when it's landing and takes an hour to do the regular retangular traffic pattern! (then of course you have all those guys running out to grap the ropes that dangle off it...to secure it to the ground. :)

Hmmm, what aircraft would I be... Probably something very fast (sound barrier braker), makes an "entrance" and an "exit", looks sleek, so as to better move through air, is very intelligent and let's the pilot enjoy the ride. (Ok, so definately a Jet.) :)

Ski3

"let's the pilot enjoy the ride"

LOL FLYGIRL!!!

Was I the only one to catch that?

:)

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.