• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What the Daily Show has to say about the Marine protest in Berkeley

Lawman

None
The worst part about that, is they have no idea they are being made fun of. That hippy with the beard that said "I can't think of any thing positive the Marines have done in my lifetime" makes me want to reach through the screen and strangle him. Move to Sudan fuckhead.

I think the fact that he can go there dressed the way he was, acting the way he was, and have them still think he is taking them serious is part of the problem.

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
Lets be serious for a moment; We NEED places like Berkeley...the entertainment value alone is probably worth it to have to deal with those idiots.

SnipeDude

Cleveland Brown Fan
I think the fact that he can go there dressed the way he was, acting the way he was, and have them still think he is taking them serious is part of the problem.

There are these stupid college kids on the street everywhere raising money to "save the environment." Of course, what they don't tell you is that there are so many of them because they get a 50% cut. Anyways, they would come up to me and ask "Don't you like clean air?" so I would say "Of course I do and what we need is more nuclear power plants!" It would blow their minds.

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
On this topic, has anyone heard any update on the Semper Fi Act? I've searched around to try and find some news on it, but I can't find anything other than the original introduction into the Senate. I'd be interested to see if this will still be able to pass, as it should, with the Berkeley City Council backing down.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
"Oh. What happened?"

"Ahhh...my buzz was gettin' a little, a little wrecked. You know what I mean?"

"Right on. So, the Marines..."

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
"We are hugging, we are hugging..."

We are making ourselves look like idiots on a national TV show. Haha God bless Jon Stewart. He can be a little too "crunchy" for me sometimes but this one was great. I think I might have peed a little bit.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
He flew -46s.

Apparently didn't finish flight school according to this

http://tinyurl.com/yp6vg8

And a little more bio. Stand up guy (um no pun intended)

Name: Rob Riggle
Role: Correspondent
Biography:
Rob was born in Louisville, Kentucky and raised in Overland Park, Kansas. He graduated from the University of Kansas with a Bachelor’s in Theater and Film. He later went on to get his Master’s degree in Public Administration. Rob has been performing sketch and improv comedy in New York and Los Angeles for the last 9 years as part of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. He is also a United States Marine Corps officer. He served in Liberia, Kosovo and Afghanistan. He has over 19 medals and ribbons as a result of his service, to include the Combat Action Ribbon. He is currently a Major in the Marine Corps Reserves.

Lawman

None
"So if there was no police, we wouldn't have any crime?"

"..potentially.."

Says a girl that would find herself tied up laying on a filthy mattress in the basement of an abandoned building being used by some local group of bangers the day that cops all stop working. :icon_rage

Scream a little louder when it happens bitch, somebody might show up.... probably not but hey it could happen.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Apparently didn't finish flight school according to this

http://tinyurl.com/yp6vg8

And a little more bio. Stand up guy (um no pun intended)

Name: Rob Riggle
Role: Correspondent
Biography:
Rob was born in Louisville, Kentucky and raised in Overland Park, Kansas. He graduated from the University of Kansas with a Bachelor’s in Theater and Film. He later went on to get his Master’s degree in Public Administration. Rob has been performing sketch and improv comedy in New York and Los Angeles for the last 9 years as part of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. He is also a United States Marine Corps officer. He served in Liberia, Kosovo and Afghanistan. He has over 19 medals and ribbons as a result of his service, to include the Combat Action Ribbon. He is currently a Major in the Marine Corps Reserves.

I havnt been able to find any real concrete info about his service. his resume on his website lists under USMC that he was PAO/Infantry/Pilot.

I also found in an interview that he asked for PAO when he was going to get out to pursue acting but the Marines wanted him to stay so he asked for PAO knowing that there were offices in both New York and Los Angeles. It also states that he works for the motion pictures & television liaison office now. Pretty cool!

Here is a link to that interview: http://radaronline.com/features/2006/11/post_3.php