• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What the Daily Show has to say about the Marine protest in Berkeley

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
This month's USAA magazine mentions that he was a helicopter pilot. Anyone know what he flew?

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Finally. I just saw part of that story on AFN and was hoping it would be online. Too funny.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
This month's USAA magazine mentions that he was a helicopter pilot. Anyone know what he flew?

You actually read that? You must either have a really boring life, or it was the only thing at hand when you were rushing to drop a load. I'll bet you read all the crap they stuff in with your electric bill, too.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
You actually read that? You must either have a really boring life, or it was the only thing at hand when you were rushing to drop a load. I'll bet you read all the crap they stuff in with your electric bill, too.

It was on the back cover. I read it in the 5 minutes it took me to walk from my mailbox to my apartment and toss it in the trash can.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
My favorite part was the "Don't you wish there was an organization that was dedicated to protecting freedom of speech?"

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
The worst part about that, is they have no idea they are being made fun of. That hippy with the beard that said "I can't think of any thing positive the Marines have done in my lifetime" makes me want to reach through the screen and strangle him. Move to Sudan fuckhead.