• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What should I wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Daly

Fish,

I don't know about Daytona, but my hometown (South Burlington, VT) is about 40 minutes away from Norwich, and I'll tell ya, that place is in the sticks of Vermont. There is absolutely nothing to do around there (unless you're a big skiier). I guess it depends on what you're looking for in the college experience, if you want that regimented lifestyle and a good challenge, definitely choose Norwich, but if you're looking for sandy beaches, pina coladas and hot chicks, i'd definitely go with Daytona, because you're not going to see that in Northfield, VT. Just a little advice from a true Vermonter.

Pat

grouch

Dress for the occasion, wear rubber hip waders and a diaper. Be sure to get your chest waxed if needed. Good luck.

BFisher

Cessna 152 Ace
haha ive been told that a lot Pat! Norwich looks like a great school though. As far as daytona ive been told the girl/guy ratio is something like 1:3 lol. Ouch!

Grouch - Close! I wore a full scuba suit with clown shoes, a red nose and no shirt. As far as the chest goes, I decided to take a risk and be different. I left my chest hair long and shaggy - hope that got their attention ;)

MrTorso

For those looking at this in hopes of gleaning some good info....immaculate should be the word of the day and a firm handshake goes a long way too. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.