• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"What shall we do with a drunken sailor, early in the morning?"

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Ahhhhhh ... O.K. .... got it now.

You merely wanted to plug a 'good Navy book' on the part of the website forum that's entitled: AVIATION AND MILITARY HUMOR ...

AND HEY!!! Who wouldn't???

So in that same spirit, here's some 'military humor' for you:

codsarefucked.jpg
codisfucked.jpg

Question: can you tell the difference???

Answer: neither can anyone else....
:):sleep_125

It's easy, one has a per diem, the other has a bad taste in the mouth . . . :D

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
What was the reenlistment rate following that deployment?

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
For what it's worth I thought it was a good read. In those days men where men and livestock knew they where on the menu!

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I got a tour of Old Ironsides earlier this year. Good stuff. Grog, including rum and limes to fight scurvy, was rationed daily to the sailors and guarded under lock and key by US Marines. You also got a fresh water ration. Not sure which one was bigger though. Indeed different times...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... Good stuff. Grog, including rum and limes to fight scurvy.... Indeed different times...

Roger that; different time. Why do you think I have an altar built to a daily (religious) ritual of squeezing of limes ... ??? :)

It's NOT meant to promote a loose & lascivious lifestyle of perpetual 'happy hours', white sands, blue skies, palm trees, and blond-beach-bunnies ... it's simply meant to prevent tropical diseases.

squeezelimes.png