• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Percent get Jets?

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not your fault that they sent the wrong guy....what else could you think? You reasoned on what was presented to you...a fat long haired loser...and I daresay he knew his audience because he had to have been there earlier in his own career and I'd blame his command for sending him because they surely knew how he'd be received.

I think that Herc guy was here for awhile. I haven't seen him around anymore, so maybe he's continued on with his blogging/editorial job.

Pap

Naval Aviator
pilot
well just from meridian student control there are no marine jet slots for 08 that havent been already selected, they over filled in 07.

I would be careful with what I hear from Meridian Student Control. Usually they don’t have SA to anything going on in their own office, let alone about slots for the whole FY. Get some corroborating info form somewhere else before believing anything you hear from one source (particularly that one).

trongod46

pilot
oh just spooling up some of the guys is all
study hard and do your best and see where it all comes out at.