• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What not to do at OCS

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Someone actually did that? They must have been a piece of work.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Does shoving the corpsman on his ass and shoving and attempting to swing on the SI count? Man that dude went home real fast...

Now..I have to ask. Was the Corpsman attempting to shove a long, narrow object up the said Candidate's ass??

TheFurr7198

The Canteens arent for weight as much as they are for safety. You are going to be very tired on the E-Course and you are allowed to drink the water if that is what it is used for. I drank about half a canteen on the E-course right about half way through it because its exhausting. The water is more for your safety than weight. It is freaking 5 pounds at the most, its nothing to run with that gear. I know this was alittle earlier int he thread but figured I'd put my two cents in.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I just cant believe that people think punching DI's are going to solve something.

Only if you think they will explode into stars, flying caps, gold coins, and mushrooms a la Bowser.

But you probably have to jump on their head to have this specific effect.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
So wait a second... Are these winners getting rolled into the June 24th class by chance? Please say no.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How about expanding the thread to include what not to do before OCS as well? Things like delaying working out to last minute, obsessing about heat & humidity or over training to point of getting stress fractures or shin splits OR becoming notorious on AW to point of getting gifts at OCS.