• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

what motivates you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVSURob

What does everyone do to keep motivated?

Personally, I think airwarriors is a great motivator.

I also listen to a lot of Hatebreed \m/ :eek: \m/

T-man

US Marines Run To Cadance Vol. 1 - 3.

3 CDs of running cadances sung by Marines at DI school/boot camp/etc. I listen to this whenever I run or work out, it's a great motivator as well as for running it sets a good, consistant pace.

There are many stores that you could buy the CDs from.... google it, or try amazon, etc.

Lawman

None
I just think of how much better the booty has gotten in the last month from running, and I can go another couple miles. Shes happy with my endurance, Im happy with my endurance...

Just starting sh*t. I usually just sing cadences in my head.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
I don't know if Godspeed will post it, but I loved his AIM away message talking about what motivates him to do well in school. It can be applied to my situation as well. How about it, 'Speed?

2c_stars_at_noo

How about being in control of 44,000 pounds of thrust from two General Electric F414 turbo-fan engines...At mach 1.7. :D

Oh and a whole lot of sky gazing...

and a whole lot of natural optimism and stubborness.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
the thought of a incredibly large SSgt. taking my head off if I dont beat my scores each time.

Malice 1

pilot
Shinedown, 3 days grace, etc... Hard rock rocks. I have a tiny little MP3 player that I run with, and I rock out.

I do a lot of daydreaming when I run, too. Blowing stuff up, flying upsidedown, blowing stuff up upsidedown, etc..

Lawman

None
Slammer2 said:
the thought of a incredibly large SSgt. taking my head off if I dont beat my scores each time.

Wait a minute..... did he make your ass run in the park today?

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
airwarriors, day dreaming, jane's F/A-18 combat simulator, and thinking about how much my life will suck if i don't get a military flight slot

Status
Not open for further replies.